WILDLIFE REMOVAL AND EXCLUSION
Sporicidin is the product that we use to disinfect attics and crawl spaces once animals have been removed. Below we have some facts listed about the product. If you would like some more information on the product simply google 'Sporicidin msds'. This page is the material safety data sheet and lists any and all information you would need on the product.
- Cleans, disinfects, and deodorizes in one step
- Ready to Use solution – no dilution necessary
- Continuous residual bacteriostatic activity for up to 6 months
- Provides 100% kill of disease and odor causing organisms. It is fungicidal, bactericidal, virucidal, mildewcidal, and tuburculocidal
- Sporicidin has been used in hospital, medical and dental environments since 1978 and provides 100% kill of disease and odor-causing organisms.
- Non-corrosive to surfaces including plastics, latex, vinyl, glass, treated wood, metal, and glazed porcelain
- Broad Spectrum Disinfectant
- EPA registered in all 50 states (including California), and US territories including Puerto Rico
- FDA and OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Standards (29 CFR 1910.1030) compliant
- EPA toxicity rating "low/very low"
- Contains a pharmaceutical active ingredient system with no harsh chemicals, such as bleach
- Non-staining, non-flammable, and non-abrasive formula is mildly alkaline (pH 8.5)
- Non hazardous solution has no special shipping or disposal restrictions
- Alcohol and bleach-free formula is safe for most IAQ and PPE equipment**
** “Alcohols are inappropriate for use on surfaces because they coagulate protein, are poor cleaners and rapid evaporation makes adequate contact times impossible on open surfaces"